Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cameron Diaz Inspires with a Cowl Back Dress at the Met Gala 2012

I love, love, love what Cameron Diaz wore to the Met Gala recently!  Mainly because she used this as an opportunity to wear a dress that emphasizes her figure with a long-sleeve, form fitting silhouette that showcased her back, which, in my opinion is one of the most subtly sexy parts of a woman's body.  I also think a plunging back gown is flattering on almost everyone and is a unique and sultry way to grab attention without hiking up a hemline or lowering a neckline.

See how many options I found below!  I love that some of these dresses still have a high enough draped back (like the Alice and Olivia dress or the one from Asos) that you could still wear a bra with them.  Which is always a plus for me because I love to dress with ease!

But then again, I may have to add that pink Rachael Roy dress to my closet!  It's all "business in the front and party in the back" without invoking the negative references like the mullet, which shares that description!


Cameron Diaz Inspires with a Cowl Back Dress at the Met Gala 2012


Alice Olivia draped dress
$358 - saksfifthavenue.com


Oak cowl dress
$140 - oaknyc.com

Boat neck dress
£195 - johnlewis.com


Oasis cut out dress
$87 - asos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment